Search

Register

Thanks for signing-up! You will receive an email with further instructions to activate your account!

username already taken
You already have an account? .

Login

Forgot password?
Don't have an account yet? Register now for using the UI-Designer and the forum or creating projects.
Login to create topics and posts!

Alternative zur NETIO gesucht (oder ein Verbesserungsvorschlag)

#1 June 3, 2020 07:29:18 by mcgiver0510

Hallo BoBo,

schau dir doch mal den IOBroker an - da gibt es sehr viele YouTube - Tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkJRS9Z-tgY&list=PLcXIjZgo0R3AWNbOypQ7F66qKmupMxWKx

Das ist ein absolut geiles Teil und läuft unter Linux und Windows.
Über “VIS” kannst du dir deine eigenen UIs erstellen.
IOBroker lässt sich auch auf RaspberryPI oder PC installieren.
Per “Adapter” lassen sich fasst alle Homeautomations-Syteme(z.b. Fhem) einbinden.

Adapterübersicht :

http://download.iobroker.net/list.html

…und es werden immer mehr.
BlueFox - der Entwickler sowie die Community sind sehr aktiv…
NetIO lässt sich über einen z.b. kleinen JavaScript TCP-Server einbinden …

und so kann man auch mit MQTT sprechen…

…sicherlich gibt es hier auch noch andere Wege…

Ich selber habe IOBroker auf einem RPI4 - seit einigen Monaten - 24/7 -bei mir zur Probe laufen und steuere
z.z. mein Flur - und Aussenlicht. Einen AussenlichtSensor benötige ich nichtmal - da ich mir die
Astrodaten von meiner Wohngegend über IOBroker holen kann und so genau weis - wann Sonnenaufgang oder
Untergang ist.
Ich habe noch keinen einzigen Sytemabsturz oder Fehlfunktion gehabt…

Funktionen lassen sich per “NodeRed” oder “Blockly” implementieren (zusammenklicken) -
wenn man nicht programmieren kann oder will…

ich selber bevorzuge aber JavaScript…

lg
kalli

Edited mcgiver0510 (June 3, 2020 07:40:45)

#2 June 18, 2020 12:43:31 by BoBo

Moin kalli,
habe mir gerade das verlinkte YTvideo angeschaut. Sieht vielversprechend aus.
Danke für den Tip!

Greetz aus Deutscheland near FfM,
BoBo

#3 Dec. 8, 2020 03:04:07 by rebel

David -
Now that NetIO is END of Life, any chance you would release the UI designer code (as maybe open source)? What language is it written in? Possible some people would be able to run it on their own servers, or convert it to run as a satandalone application on Windows, etc.

Thanks for the great app! I stil hope to get a few more years of use out of it.

Regards,
Ron B

#4 Dec. 9, 2020 19:31:58 by rebel

Now that the app is no longer in the stores, someone in my user group (HomeVision) pointed out tha tis someone has to reset their phone or otherwise accidently deletes it, they can't get it back. Same if someone needs to upgrade to a new phone (lost, broken, just need a new one, etc.) then they are also out of luck. Even if otherwise they would be OK without having an easy way to make changes to their layout.

Any ideas on how to get around these issues? Was there a cost to have your apps in the stores? If not, could you leave them there and make them free, with caveats to any potential new user that they are not supported anymore?

Thanks,
Ron

#5 Dec. 11, 2020 12:40:13 by admin

Hi Ron,

you got some good points there. The code base is quite old, the editor is written mostly in jQuery with a flux like concept behind it. If you are interested in getting the code, I can check if we can put it somewhere on github.

The backend is a single django application - all in all you could basically take it, build it and run it locally on a sqlite DB (however, the sync won't work, you would need to copy/paste the configuration file to the phone manually)

Regarding the apps in the stores, the main point of taking them out is the support question, we cannot guarantee that the apps run smoothly with all new OS updates. Also, people don't read warning signs, so the idea of sunsetting is to start somewhere and then turn off all systems one after another so everyone gets a chance to switch to other softwares.

If you restore phones from a backup, the apps should still be in there (for example, I still have “Flappy Birds” on my phone although it got kicked out of the app store years ago, at some point it just stopped working though) so as long as you have backups, it should work.

#6 Dec. 11, 2020 23:16:55 by mcgiver0510

Hallo David,

den Code auf GitHub zu veröffentlichen sehe ich auch als super Idee…

vielleicht finden sich ja noch irgendwelche Leute - die Spass haben - daran weiter zu basteln…

lg
kalli

#7 Dec. 29, 2020 00:13:51 by meccip

Hello people,

I'm also interested in uiDesigner and netIO app. I am still use it.