Search

Register

Thanks for signing-up! You will receive an email with further instructions to activate your account!

username already taken
You already have an account? .

Login

Forgot password?
Don't have an account yet? Register now for using the UI-Designer and the forum or creating projects.
Login to create topics and posts!

Pages only return {0} after update today!

#1 May 11, 2015 20:22:19 by ctmorrison

Two of us have allowed the current iTunes Store update and now we're only seeing {0} for data values. Was the regex engine updated in some fashion? This is true for all of our configurations/pages.

I'm not sure what you mean by “device name”.

The configuration ID is: 20770.

There are 12+ configurations that we've been using daily that all of a sudden stopped working after the application update (they worked today just before the update).

Edited ctmorrison (May 11, 2015 20:58:13)

#2 May 11, 2015 20:29:05 by ctmorrison

By the way, testing the regex works fine. I've also confirmed the results are returned by the server.

#3 May 12, 2015 07:14:49 by henryd

Nach dem aktuellen Update habe ich auf einem iPhone6, iPhone5s, iPhone4 und einem iPad Air 2 keine Daten mehr. Auf einem iPad 1 funktioniert noch alles mit der identischen Datei.

#4 May 12, 2015 08:12:26 by djlueti

Ich habe seit heute Vormittag genau das gleiche Problem, leider ist mir auch im Designeditor kein Punkt aufgefallen, welcher fehlerhaft wäre. Da das iPad 1 ja auch die App (meines Wissens nach) nicht updated, funktioniert es dort nach wie vor einwandfrei.

PS: Ich verwende die App, um von einem Automationssystem aus XML Daten zu lesen bzw. an XML zu schreiben. Parsing wird in diesem Fall auch verwendet.

#5 May 12, 2015 09:24:47 by david.eickhoff

Hey guys, I submitted another update to the store fixing a problem with http connections. a new feature (now you can use “GET” and “POST” prefixes on your commands to define the http method) breaks the old urls.
(german: http://netioapp.com/de/forum/topic/1607/?page=2#post-4366 )

I hope the update will be reviewed soon. in the meantime you can simply go to your configuration and change:

"sends" : "/myurl"

to
"sends" : "GET /myurl"

I am sorry for any inconvenience.

#6 May 12, 2015 12:42:34 by djlueti

Workaround works well.
Question: Do i have to change it back after the next release????

#7 May 12, 2015 13:39:02 by ctmorrison

For everyone's information, this also works for “reads”.

Thanks for looking into this so quickly. As @djlueti asked, do we need to change this back? I've gone to all of my labels on many pages to implement the workaround and would prefer not to be surprised when the boss complains about it not working, again.

#8 May 12, 2015 14:35:15 by david.eickhoff

the update I just submitted is able to handle both.. so the “old” way with no prefix and the “new” way with the GET , POST, DELETE prefix..

so you don't need to switch back